What is the soft bag? The soft bag manufacturer introduces what is a soft bag. It refers to a wall decoration method that is packaged with a flexible material on the interior wall surface. The material used is soft and soft in color, which softens the overall space and its deep three-dimensionality enhances the quality of the home. In addition to beautifying the role of space, more importantly, it has the functions of flame retardant, sound absorbing, soundproofing, moisture proof, mildewproof, antibacterial, waterproof, oil proof, dustproof, antifouling, antistatic and anti-collision. In the past, soft packs were mostly used in hotels, clubs, KTV, etc., and they were rare in the home. Nowadays, commercial housing, villas and townhouses in some communities will be used in large areas during renovation.
Second, the common soft bag type:
The types of soft packages can be divided into three categories:
1. Conventional traditional soft pack. Construction process: firstly use the base board (9 PCT or 12 PCT board), then add a layer of 3~5CM thick smear pad, and then use fabric or artificial leather or leather (package) surface.
2, the type of soft bag. Construction process: firstly fix the strip to the wall according to the required pattern, fill the sponge in the middle, and stuff the cloth or leather into the strip with a stopper.
3, leather carving soft bag . Leather carving soft bag is a new type of soft bag. It is formed by hot pressing at a high temperature with a special mold. Fashionable, flame retardant and wear resistant. It is a kind of soft bag with strong professionalism. The average factory and individual can't reach the beauty of leather carving.
Third, the soft wall surface operation process
1, the line, the grid
Use the method of hanging vertical line, pulling horizontal line and measuring the size, according to the +500mm horizontal line, determine the thickness, height and eye position of the soft wall (using 25mm × 3Omm square wood, according to the size required by the design).
2, into the anti-corrosion wood wedge
Drill holes in the determined hole position with a hammer drill with a hole spacing of 400-600 mm and a hole depth of 60 mm. After the wood wedge is treated with anti-corrosion treatment, it is punched into the hole and the plug is securely plugged. This procedure is not applicable to lightweight partitions, and the lightweight partitions are otherwise framed according to design requirements.
3, moisture treatment
(1) General wall surface moisture treatment: brush varnish.
(2) Special wall treatment: Apply waterproof coating on plastering wall. The waterproof coating should be fully coated, brushed, and not leaked.
4, nail wood keel
(1) The wooden keel frame is made by the groove 榫 process. The size of the wooden dragon skeleton can be processed into one or several pieces according to the actual situation and then assembled to the wall. The side of the wooden keel that is in contact with the plywood should be planed and leveled.
(2) The wooden keel skeleton is painted with fireproof coating according to the design requirements, and the wooden keel of the planed side does not brush the fireproof coating.
(3) Straighten the prefabricated wooden dragon skeleton against the wall, level it with a horizontal ruler, find the vertical, nail it on the wooden wedge, level the nail with the nail, find the vertical, and apply the wooden wedge pad to the nail. .
5, plywood plywood
(1) Before plying, the plywood should be painted with fireproof coating on the back of the board according to the design requirements. Note that the contact part of the plywood and the wooden keel does not brush the fireproof coating to ensure the bonding quality.
(2) The wooden keel planed surface is coated with latex, and the brush is evenly applied.
(3) The plywood is nailed to the wooden keel with a gas nail gun. When nailing, fix it from the board to both sides, and the seam should be on the wooden keel. If nailed with a round nail, the nail head should sink into the board. Make it firm and flat.
According to the design drawing, the outer frame line and the sizing line of the wall and the cylindrical soft bag are drawn on the base layer board, and the artificial board is assembled according to the line to the base board as the outer frame of the soft bag . The method of nailing the outer frame shape of the artificial board is the same as that of the nail plywood.
7, paste the lining material
According to the size of the soft bag enclosed by the artificial board, the required soft bag filling material is cut out and glued to the enclosed part.
8. Covering material, studded decorative wood and veneer
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to change the ordinary wooden door into a wooden soundproof door
- What are the benefits of using the partition wall in the restaurant?
- Why install Nanjing soundproof door
- How to detect whether the sound insulation door is soundproof
- Mobile partition feature
- Soundproof door selection skills
- Advantages of moving partitions