Many families have a problem when they have children, and they have a problem, that is, children are too noisy. Although noisy is a child's nature, sometimes parents need to rest, this time to assemble the door into a soundproof door. So how do we transform into a wooden soundproof door ?
1. The sound quality of the door is not good. First of all, it is necessary to look at the gap size of the door. The head of the house can use the sealing strip at the edge of the door seam. There is a kind of special use on the door. Secondly, the quality of the door panel is better. First understand the sound insulation. The principle.
2, sound insulation is the use of dense materials to isolate the sound in a certain space. The thicker the wall, the harder the sound insulation. The looser the wall, the thinner the sound insulation. Therefore, the principle of the door panel is the same, and the density is large and the door panel is strong. The cost of such a door panel is relatively high. If you already have a ready-made door panel at home, and don't want to go too far, you may wish to put a thin layer of sound insulation on the door, but the soundproofing material must not buy inferior quality.
3. Some families are hollow doors, and it is convenient to transform hollow doors into wooden soundproof doors . If the home is a hollow door, you can fill the inside of the door with sound-absorbing cotton and use soundproofing materials. But pay attention to the filling method and be careful to break the door.
下一条: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the benefits of using the partition wall in the restaurant?
- Why install Nanjing soundproof door
- How to detect whether the sound insulation door is soundproof
- Mobile partition feature
- Soft package manufacturers introduce what is a soft package
- Soundproof door selection skills
- Advantages of moving partitions